Weddings are a great opportunity for anyone to create a custom wood burning sign. They can bring a great, unique touch to the wedding and your special day. Many couples decide to create a custom wedding sign out of wood, using the burning technique. There are also many instances these wedding signs can be used.
Here are just a few:
- Signs to give direction – create a sign (or have a sign created for you) that tells guests where to go. The sign can let all guests know that they should go left to attend the Smith wedding, let people know where to go to take their picture in a photo booth, or let guests know where the fun drinks are.
- Wedding signs – signs can be created to simply say “this is our wedding”. It brings a nice, homey, personal touch to the wedding. What is even better is if you can do it yourself (DIY).
- Reserved table signs – you can create table signs that are reserved for family, friends, or the wedding party!
- Bride and groom signs – make a sign that says “these seats are saved for us!”
- Sign for the guest book – it sounds crazy, but have the guests sign a piece of wood for your guest book!
It’s actually pretty simple to burn your own wedding sign. Go to any craft store such as Hobby Lobby or Michael’s, purchase the sign, buy the wood burning kit, then go home, sketch it with a pencil and follow the lines with the wood burning tool! It can really bring that custom look and feel to your wedding, and many people will be extremely impressed that you did it yourself.